javascript:void(0) Champange Supernova: Swiss Gear SA9715 Grey & Silver Laptop Backpack Review

Swiss Gear SA9715 Grey & Silver Laptop Backpack Review

I am a fan of Wenger and Swiss Gear luggage and when I saw this SA9715 laptop backpack on 75% sale at Amazon, I sure grabbed one. The product listing doesn't indicate what size of laptop fits into this backpack and I did looked everywhere on the net for a review on this one and haven't found any. Dimensions listed on the listing is that it is 9 x 14 x 18.5 inches so I figured my 15.4" laptop would be just fine. Well yes, it fits but it almost touches the zipper that if I am not careful in zipping the backpack, the zipper would scratch my laptop. That is the only con I found in this backpack.


The pros:
1. It is well built. The padding is enough and it has a velcro strap to secure the laptop inside.

2. It has lots of compartments. I counted more than 20 pockets. Aside from the laptop compartment, there's another front main compartment for books, binders, etc. Inside that compartment are smaller pockets and organizers for pens, mobile phone, keys, smaller items, and audio sleeve. Each side of the backpack is a stretchable pocket for water bottle.

3. The straps are comfortable. It is wide and it doesn't dig into my shoulders. I also love the sunglass/shades holder and multi tool pocket on the strap.

5. Great airflow. It is a plus feature on backpacks which I always look for. It helps in the circulation of air in my back during those hot summer days.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bought one at Amazon and they sent me the wrong color but it's still cool looking.

Anonymous said...

What is the "place of production" information?

Champagne Supernova said...

I already discarded the paper product tag but I think I saw 'made in China' print in it.